Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Chocolates. Get inspired and try out new things.
In all seven books, Harry Potter only bathes once.
This chocolate board is the ultimate party dessert. Learn how to taste chocolate, pair it with wine, and build the chocolate board with fruits and nuts.
- • different chocolates: could be different levels of cacao, or even the same percent cacao from different countries
- • dried fruit: apricots, figs, tart cherries, raisins, dates, banana chips, candied ginger, candied citrus peel
- • roasted nuts: hazelnuts, pecans, almonds, walnuts, peanuts
- • fresh fruit: strawberries, orange segments, raspberries, blackberries, peaches, plums, cherries
- • cookies or bread: biscotti, almond cookies, shortbread, fig and anise bread
Oreo Pudding Chocolate Lasagna only has 4 SmartPoints per serving and is a great idea for a delicious and easy to make treat that everyone loves!
- • 2 Bananas, ripe
- • 2 tbsp Peanut butter
Baking & Spices
- • 1 Chocolate pudding mix, Sugar-Free Fat-Free
- • 1 8oz. container Topping, Light Whipped
- • 20 Oreo thins cookies
- • 1/2 cup Skim milk