Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Midweek meals. Get inspired and try out new things.
This hearty One Pot Mediterranean-Style Chicken Orzo is a great slimming-friendly meal if you're counting calories or following a diet plan like Weight Watchers.
252 · 40 minutes · Perfect for a midweek dinner; cook your chicken breasts until tender in a thick, creamy sauce
- • 100g drained sundried tomatoes, sliced lengthways, plus 1 tbsp oil from the jar for frying
- • 2 x 300g packs chicken breast fillets
- • 5 tsp cornflour
- • 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- • 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- • ½ chicken stock cube, made up to 100ml
- • 250g pack baby spinach
- • ½ lemon, juiced
- • 150ml single cream
Trish Craggs saved to Chicken dishes recipes
Here it is: Australia’s favourite dinners needing only one pan, pot or tray. The ultimate convenient midweek meal, they’re quick to pull together, anyone can cook them and the best bit, they cut down on washing up. #australia #australian #australianrecipes #onepan #onepot #onepanrecipes #onepotrecipes #dinner #dinnerideas #easydinner
taste.com.au saved to One-pot Wonders
Mary Berry's comforting one-pot salmon and fennel is a quick, easy and restorative midweek meal. As seen on her BBC2 series Simple Comforts.
- • 1 Fennel
This Teriyaki Chicken recipe with a delicious sticky sauce makes a brilliant, quick, healthy, midweek meal. Just stir fry and serve.
kev saved to Delicious recipes
Want to cut down on your calories but still eat well? These 20 easy dinners are all under 600 calories per portion, but are packed with flavour, easy to make and family friendly too (so no more having to cook separate meals!)
Amber McClain saved to Recipes
75 · 35 minutes · This midweek winner has all the makings of a classic Italian dish - homemade meatballs, tangy tomato sauce and a crispy cheese topping
- • 400g beef steak mince
- • 1 small onion, coarsely grated
- • 1½ tsp dried oregano
- • 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- • 1½ tbsp olive oil
- • 500g jar tomato and chilli sauce
- • 50g (2 slices) crusty white bloomer, cut into croutons
- • 65g Grana Padano, finely grated
- • 15g fresh basil, a few whole leaves reserved, the rest chopped
- • 1 red chilli, finely chopped (optional)
- • 440g green beans, trimmed, to serve
Best 30 Minute Dinner Recipes - Deliciously simple midweek meals the whole family will love. Prepped and on the table in 30 minutes or less!
50 Meals Under 500 Calories
Caroline C saved to Low Carb Recipes
This delicious Chicken Stroganoff is easy, quick and so yummy. No one will guess it is a slimming chicken recipe suitable for popular weight loss plans.
Nagappar Sinnappu saved to Dream cars jeep