Old Dublin character Johnny Forty Coats. This man could often be seen on the 44 bus to Enniskerry and always insisted on sitting in the same seat.

Old Dublin character Johnny Forty Coats. This man could often be seen on the 44 bus to Enniskerry and always insisted on sitting in the same seat.

Construction of O'Connell Bridge 1879

Carlisle Bridge, during widening, later renamed O'Connell Bridge.

'The Lady on the Bridge', Dublin, 27th March 1956.  Irish Photo Archive

’The Lady on the Bridge’ - A woman reads the newspaper on the famous O'Connell Bridge in Dublin City, Ireland. Photo taken on the of March, 1956

Mary Street Cinema," The Maro", Dublin 1950s

Mary Street Cinema," The Maro", Dublin 1950s

The Camden opened in 1912, and its 400 seats were heated by a solid-fuel stove at the back of the auditorium. It closed in 1948 and the site is now occupied by an office block housing the headquarters of Concern.

The Camden opened in and its 400 seats were heated by a solid-fuel stove at the back of the auditorium. It closed in 1948 and the site is now occupied by an office block housing the headquarters of Concern.

Former Royal University of Ireland, on Earlsfort Terrace in Dublin. Demolished and now the site of the National Concert Hall.

Former Royal University of Ireland, on Earlsfort Terrace in Dublin. Demolished and now the site of the National Concert Hall.

Man fixing a burst watermain, Summerhill, Dublin 1933 [Fr. Browne's Dublin]

Man fixing a burst watermain, Summerhill, Dublin 1933 [Fr.

The Princess Cinema, Rathmines which was most affectionately known to one and all as “The Prinner”  it closed its doors on July 2 1960.

1913 - Princess Cinema, Rathmines, Dublin - Architecture of Dublin City, Lost Buildings of Ireland - Archiseek - Irish Architecture

Pinterest
Search